Imprint Plus™ Name Badge Awards & Certifications
During our 30 year history, Imprint Plus™ is proud to have achieved awards and certifications. We’re thrilled to have been honored by the following organizations for our hard work and outstanding craftsmanship:
- Marla Kott, Ellen Flanders, Kristin MacMillan and Imprint Plus™ ranked #42 in Profit W100 Canada’s Top Women Entrepreneurs (10th consecutive year listed)
- President Kristin MacMillan selected as an Honoree for the Women Worth Watching
- 4 New Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) Awards!
- Winners of the Silver Award for Metal Signs and Products for Dulux Name badges.
- 2 Honorable Mention Awards: Feather Name Badge for Heat Transfers, and in Unique Applications for The Mighty Badge TableTop Signs.
- Winner of the Bronze Award for the Mighty Badge TableTop Sign.
- Winners of the 2014 Enterprising Women of the Year Award – Marla Kott, Imprint Plus, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- American Graphic Design Award for the MIGHTY BADGE™ Summer and Fall campaign (View, the Agency)
- 3 new Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) winner!
- Winning Gold and Silver in Screen Printing
- Gold in Sublimation
- Honorable Mention in Unique Applications for the Mighty Sign.
- WeConnect Canada – Winner of the Ambassador Award – Marla Kott, CEO
- Winner NAOPA – the MIGHTY BADGE™ – People Choice Award
- Finalist NAOPA
- the MIGHTY BADGE™, Best Product – Core Office Products
- the MIGHTY BADGE™, Best Product – Technology Products
- the MIGHTY BADGE™, Product Innovation of the Year
- Winning Gold in Screen Printing from 2012 SGIA Golden Image Awards
- Imprint Plus™ earns Andre Schellenberg Award from Digital Printing from 2011 SGIA Golden Image Awards
- Imprint Plus™ earns honorable mention for Screen Printing from 2011 SGIA Golden Image Awards
- Rountree Group earns IABC/Atlanta’s 2011 Silver Flame Award for Imprint Plus™ “Free your Identity” campaign
- Rountree Group earns Phoenix Awards Certificate of Excellence for Imprint Plus™ “Free your Identity” campaign
- NamePrint Graphics software earns Microsoft Gold Certification
- CEO Marla Kott and Imprint Plus™ #49 in Profit W100 Canada’s Top Women Entrepreneurs (9th consecutive year listed)
- CEO Marla Kott is honored at the 2009 Canadian International Women of Influence Awards™
- Imprint Plus™ earns Silver certified from the EarthRight Business Institute
- Imprint Plus™ earns Gold SGIA Screen Printing Award for Ikea Canada name badge
- CEO Marla Kott finalist for Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® Awards
- Imprint Plus™ earns silver at the SGIA Screen Printing Award
- Imprint Plus™ earns honorable mention at the SGIA Screen Printing Award
- Imprint Plus™ named Huddle House‘s Supplier of the Year-Small Wares
- Imprint Plus™ earns bronze at the SGIA Screen Printing Award
- CEO Marla Kott included in Top 50 of Profit W100 for the first time