Proud GSA Contract-Holder and Diversity Supplier for Government Name Badges
We’re fortunate to have 1085 amazing government and military customers, including AAFES, NEXCOM, Department of Defense Lodging, and more. In 2010 we sold the most units ever to government, totaling a whopping 111,050 badges! Why do so many government agencies and departments prefer Imprint Plus name badges? Because our system cuts costs. We’ve proven that our reusable name badge have a greater ROI for government agencies than an engraved alternative.
On April 19 2010, Imprint Plus was awarded a GSA Schedule 67 Contract #GS-02F-0155W. (See press release for additional details.) This un-funded, five-year contract cemented the amazing prices that the U.S. federal government will pay for our name badge system. As we understand it, GSA schedules are the favored purchasing mechanism for most federal buyers, so we’re thrilled to hold one. Of course federal buyers select the winning vendor based on best value considerations, and we’re confident that The Reusable Name Badge can beat out its competition in that area. The products reusability means the cost per unit is maximized.
We’re keen to show you how easy this system is, and discuss how it can work for you. Remember with our reusable name badge system you will save up to 50% cost per year over a permanent option.
Please take a look at our products under GSA contract number GS-02F-0155W at the GSA Advantage website.
Fold Name Badges into your Diversity Budget
Imprint Plus was established by women, and continues to be a women-owned and operated business today, over 30 years later. We are a certified Women’s Business Enterprise affiliated with the WBENC. For more information, see “Being Women Owned“.
Why The Reusable Name Badge Works in Government and Military Environments
System Features and Benefits
Nothing on the market compares to Imprint Plus name badges in quality or style. Features and Benefits of our Reusable Name Badge include:
- Reusability & Immediacy: To reuse, just throw out the old insert and make a new one, on-the-spot with any printer! No new equipment needed. Better yet, when reused the cost is just 25¢ per unit!
- Security-card friendly: Fasteners available that allow you to couple the name badge with any standard ID card!
- Professional Quality: All of our products are top of the industry is quality, durability and style. Our many patents demonstrate the uniqueness of our product on the market.
- Best value: Take advantage of the exceptional pricing offered to the US government!
- Limited 1 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Testimonials from Imprint Plus Government Customers
“VCS has been ordering name badges from Imprint Plus since April 2009. The quality and service from Imprint Plus is excellent. We highly recommend this company to satisfy all your badge needs.”
- Angela Cooper-Jones, Marketing Program Specialist, VA Veteran’s Canteen Service (2012)
“If you folks would like a testimony from a happy customer, we are the ones here at Elmendorf AFB, Alaska. Your product is so easy to produce and extremely helpful using the name tags over and over again, since we have such a large number of employee turnovers. We use your nametags for employees in our Child Development Centers, Youth Centers, Community Centers, School Age Center, Family Child Care office as well as our admin office.”
- Nancy, Air Force Almendorf (Oct 2007)
Recommended Products for Government and Military