Imprint Plus Is #1 for Hospitality Name Badges
8600 Hotels Use the Imprint Plus™ Name Badge System
That’s a growth of 10% over last year. We must be doing something right!
Since we launched over 30 years ago, the Imprint Plus™ name badge system has been hugely popular, especially with those that need hospitality name badges. We think it’s because our name badge system fits perfectly with the hospitality business model.
Personalized name badges are standard in the hospitality industry, so we don’t have to convince you of their value. The burden of proof we bear is to show you why you should pick our name badge system over programs offered by our competitors.
One of the main reasons why our Imprint Plus reusable name badge system continuously beats out the competition is because of just that – your hospitality name badges will be part of a comprehensive system, as opposed to many name badges that are created and sold as a one-off.
Imprint Plus’ badge program gives you the power: name badges are sold in all-inclusive 20-unit name tag kits, which are designed to last a small to medium size property for about a year. This badge system reduces your shipping costs dramatically (not to mention lead times on new employee name badges). You’ll have the tools on-site to customize and create personalized hospitality name badges for your property.
Reusable Hospitality Name Badges
Another feature of the Imprint Plus™ name badge program that sets us apart is our reusable name badges are truly reusable. Sure, a lot of badge companies boast reusability, but are they truly reusable? Many employ adhesive tape to personalize the badges, so when you want to change the name, you have to un-stick and peel off the tape. Un-sticking tape from a badge (or anything really) can leave behind a sticky residue that is hard to clean off, and ruins the professional look of the name badge. From our perspective, tape personalization is not true reusability-it’s more of a band-aid solution.
The reusable name badge from Imprint Plus™ is truly reusable: The badge plate, personalized badge insert, lens cover and signature magnetic badge fastener fit together by design, not by tape. This means that they can be snapped together or snapped apart easily, and without damage. When a new team member comes on board and you need a new hospitality name tag, just toss out the old badge insert and slide in a new one. You won’t have to compromise at all on quality or style. The reused name badge will look exactly the same as the original one. We’re so proud of the innovative design and quality craftsmanship that went into our reusable name badges. We’re confident that you and your hospitality staff will love it, too.
Imprint Plus is honored to be the preferred or mandated name badge vendor, providing name badges for hotel staff to the following hospitality giants including, among other:
|Hyatt Hotels and Resorts||Marriott Hotels International|
|Choice Hotels International||Best Western International|
|Fairmont Hotels and Resorts||InterContinental Hotels Group|
|Wyndham Hotels and Resorts|
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
- Imprint Plus™ is the category leader for hospitality name badges
- Imprint Plus™ serves 8 of the top 10 hotel corporations worldwide
- 92% of the largest hotels in the world use Imprint Plus™* as their preferred, endorsed, or mandated supplier of reusable name badges including personalized hotel name tags, conference name tags, convention name tags, and restaurant name tags
- 417,666 name badges were sold to hospitality in 2011 alone!
- Imprint Plus™ is the premier global supplier of luxury reusable name badges for the hospitality industry*
*Source: Smith Travel Research (September 30, 2010)
Why Imprint Plus™ Reusable Name Badges are #1 in Hospitality
Sometimes it seems as if the reusable name badge was made specifically for the hospitality industry. Here is a versatile name badge system that will support all your goals for your name badge and food service signage programs.
With our hospitality name badge system you can:
- Implement a polished, consistent look for all front-line staff
- Enforce brand consistency across franchises and multiple properties
- Provide a consistent look across name badge and signage programs
- Facilitate personal relationships between staff and guests
- Enhance guest experience
- Breed guest loyalty
- Simplify administration of name badge program
- Spend less time on name badges overall
- Eliminate typos
- Save money per badge
- Fold name badges into green budget
- Make sure name badges are ready for new staff
- Make new staff feel special
- Communicate promotions and special events
Name Badge System Benefits & Features
Hospitality and hotel name badges (and food service signage solutions) from Imprint Plus™ have many benefits and features that will work for you, but these are the ones we think really make our name badge system valuable for the hospitality industry:
- No significant start-up cost
- Premium product on par with permanent alternatives
- True reusability by design (not by tape)
- On-site name badge and food service signage creation
- Easy to design and personalize with software (included in most starter kits)
- Instant personalization with name badge insert sheets that print like mailing labels
- Name badge kits reduce admin time spent on badges, shipping costs and lead times
- Durable badge components and strong fasteners work for every job type
- Cost per badge insert is low so changing the name or message is a non-issue
- Perfect as an affordable marketing tool for seasonal messages or promotions
- A reusable employee name badge your staff will love
- 1 year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
We’re Green & Eco Friendly
We’ve noticed that many hotels, motels, inns, and bed and breakfasts are going green! Of course you’re eco-consciousness is important to your guests, but in many cases it’s also economical. That’s also the case with Imprint Plus™ product lines…the fact that they’re green can save you money. Reusing the name badge components from employee to employee can bring your cost per unit down as low as 25¢ cents per badge, and that’s not even factoring in the reduction in shipping costs you’ll experience by ordering hospitality name badges in kits. With Imprint Plus™, you can fold your name badge purchase into your green budget. Find out more about Imprint Plus™ green policies under the “About Us” section of our website.
Testimonials for Imprint Plus™ Hospitality Name Badges
“I LOVE IMPRINT PLUS, THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, THE BEST INDUSTRY LEADING PRODUCT, AT THE BEST PRICES!!!!!! I USE THEM AT OVER 50 HOTELS!!”
– Jay Virk, CHA, Comfort Suites Clovis, Fairfield Inn & Suites Clovis, La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno NorthWest
“You are a prime example of quality products and fantastic customer service.”
-Paul Klinger, Manager Strategic Partnerships, Choice Hotels International
“Very easy to use, extremely efficient system, easy as 1-2-3! Love the look of the name badge, and wears exceptionally well.”
– Gina Pierson, HR Manager, Hilton Minneapolis (2011)
“I am very happy with the attention you guys devote to customer care. I can happily recommend you to other Best Western hotels if the opportunity arises. You have been most helpful.”
– Hanna Laakso, Best Western Mornington Hotel (2011)
“Imprint Plus has the same philosophy in personalized service that Crystal Cruises is famous for, in addition to being innovative in styles and software.”
– Richard Paulsen, Hotel Stores Manager, Crystal Cruises
“I know you understand how critical brand image and design is to Hyatt Hotels, and how important it is to portray a consistent name badge. We are delighted that your name badge solution met our stringent requirements in design. The badge is streamlined, not busy like many other badges out there. The clean line look is in keeping with our simple and elegant style of service. The reusable on site personalizing software further sold us on the product. Reusability is especially important with the hospitality industries’ commitment to green. We were also delighted to find a solution that is a cost saving opportunity, with no requirement for expensive equipment or maintenance fees. Our history and experience with Imprint Plus has always been positive, and the Imprint Plus customer care team has always backed your 100% guarantee policy on products and service.”
-Lindsay Urbanski Murphy, Rooms Training Manager, Hyatt Hotels Corporation (2007)
“Love the name badge system, so easy to use! Love the professional look and ability to make new name badges in seconds!”
-Jessica Jenkins, General Manager, Comfort Inn Concord, NH
“I like you product. Very creative, professional looking (than any other badge other than those that are custom engraved), and absolutely clean.“
– Bob Zachariah, President & CEO, HotelWorks Development, LLC
“I think the re-usable badges from Imprint Plus are incredibly efficient, professional looking, and the ability to make them in seconds has allowed me to have name badges readily available to new employees as well as those who forget them. We are always compliant! As well, the employees really appreciate the fact that they have personalized name badges that look permanent, great moral booster! They have truly changed my life and the way I am able to utilize this great name badge system.”
– Cindy Bagwell, General Manager, Comfort Inn Cross Lanes, West Virginia
“I love the name badges the program is easy to use the badges are easy to make can make one in less than 5 mins. and waste is a very minimum I would recommend you to any company that uses name badges. They are great!! ”
– Danielle N. Rogers, Human Resources Administrative Assistant, Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay (July 23, 2010)
“Your peel-off [insert] sheets are the best thing you invented in the last ten years!”
– Bernice Kendall of Northtrail RV Fort Meyers, FL
“After much searching for a buffet labeling system, that looks good, works, and is interchangeable to every hotel’s needs, I think we have found one. This system enclosed not only allows you to be able to make your own buffet labels on an interchangeable basis, but also allows you to print and change them as many times as you wish, using whichever font, design and descriptions you like. The costs for these pieces are below, and considering the versatility in these pieces, the pricing is very good.
The software to operate this system is also very economical, and will allow you to be as creative with your buffet labeling descriptions as you wish.”
– Robert T. Hood, Corporate Food & Beverage Manager, Atlific Hotels & Resorts (April 23, 2008)
“The name badges are working great! If I need more I will surely let you know and once again thank you for all the help the staff at Imprint Plus has given us.”
– Victoria Patino, Front Office Manager, Quality Inn
Recommended Hotel Name Badge Products
Order Hospitality Name Badges for Your Business
For help ordering hospitality name badges or to learn more about conference, convention, and hotel name tags please contact our Imprint Plus name badge experts:
Call us Toll Free at 1-800-563-2464