48% Growth Last Year in
Name Badges for Parks & Recreation
For over a decade Imprint Plus has been providing custom, reusable parks and recreation name badges to amusement parks, zoos, aquariums, and parks and recreation organizations and we’ve been thrilled to discover that most of these companies are adopting eco-friendly approaches. It seems like a “no-brainer,” but many industries just aren’t there yet. Being that it’s a major focus for us at Imprint Plus™ (green is one of our core corporate values) partnering with environmentally aware businesses makes things a lot easier.
Reusable Name Badges
Our signature product, the reusable name badge, was designed for reuse, which we know works well in your industry due to major seasonal employee turnover. When a staff member leaves, simply print a new name badge instantly and on-site. Our badge plates, lens covers and magnetic badge fasteners can be reused over and over again, whether for amusement parks, zoos, National Park services, parks and recreation establishments, or even other government departments.
The only thing that needs updating with your reusable name badge is the insert, which can be personalized anytime with our software and your PC and printer (Imprint Plus name badge software is included in most starter kits). Your new custom name badge can cost as low as 25¢ when the badge is reused, simultaneously reducing your cost and environmental impact.
Imprint Plus, the #1 name badge supplier in North America, has sold 42,756 badges to our Parks & Recreation customers in 2011, which was a 98% jump from 2010. We’re so grateful for your business! Key parks and recreation name badge customers in the USA and Canada include, among others, the San Diego Zoo, Xanterra Parks & Resorts, YMCA, Delaware North Companies, Sodexo, MGM and Great Wolf Lodge.
Why Reusable Name Badges Work Well with Parks & Recreation
Imprint Plus’ printable parks and recreation name badges can help you accomplish everything on your to-do list when it comes to your employee name badge program:
- Consistent branding across the park(s)
- Make brand fun and memorable
- Recognize outstanding employees
- Customize name badges for seasonal workers on time
- Market new attractions, promotions and more
Parks and Recreation Name Badge Benefits & Features
Printable name badges have many benefits and features for amusement parks, zoos, and all types of parks and recreational facilities:
- Complete control over custom name badge design allows you to make your badge fun
- Magnetic name badges eliminate pin holes in clothing and uniforms
- Reusable name badges from season-to-season
- Quality ID name tags on par with engraved alternatives
- Much high quality than labels or adhesive tape-based name tags
- Reusable badge components make for a smart investment: cost per custom name badge can go down as low as 25¢
- Make your own name badges instantly
- More viable name badge real estate means more room for marketing & promotions
Ask us about reusable food service signage products.
Testimonials by Imprint Plus™ Parks & Recreation Name Badge Customers
“[The badges] are uniform at all branches. Very easy to print. Extremely professional looking. Great magnetic hold with no pins holes or sticky residue on clothes. Always legible. A great company to work with. Provides supplies quickly. Pleasant sales representatives and not pushy. Thanks for all your help.”
– Donna, YMCA Seattle
“Cheyenne Mountain Zoo just switched over to Imprint Plus name badges for our volunteers and they are great! The plastic inserts make it much more convenient to change a name or title without having to purchase another name tag.”
– Megan Hudak, Volunteer Services Manager, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo (2011)
“The Imprint plus name badge system has been great for us. It has given our [park] staff a very professional look and has been versatile with every type of job here at the Zoo. It is easy to implement and use and the folks in the home office have been there for any questions. If you have 10 employees or 1,000 this [name] badge system will work for you.”
– Gregg Hudson, Executive Director, Dallas Zoo & The Children’s Aquarium at Fair Park
“…[W]e printed [name] badges yesterday and found the system very user friendly. Our staff love the new look and it makes them feel ‘special’. They also like that they are re-usable.”
– Denice Neal, Manager, Coppell Aquatic & Recreation Center
The new [name] badges are proving to be a great success! Not only are they easier to produce than the ones were using previously, they also look much more professional. All in all, we are very pleased with them!
– Phillipa Weston, Human Resources Manager, Twycross Zoo East Midland Zoological Society (2010)
Recommended Name Badges Products for Parks and Recreation
Order Parks and Recreation Name Badges for Your Business
Order printable parks and recreation name badges online or for assistance choosing the right ID name tags for your amusement park, zoo, or other recreational facility, please contact our Imprint Plus name badge experts:
Call Imprint Plus Toll Free at 1-800-563-2464