48% Growth Last Year in
Name Badges for Parks & Recreation
In the past ten years that we’ve been working with the amusement, parks and recreation industries, we’ve been thrilled to discover that most of these companies are adopting eco-friendly approaches. It seems like a no-brainer, but many industries just aren’t there yet. BeingAnd it’s a major focus for us at Imprint Plus – green is one of our core corporate values – that partnering with environmentally-aware businesses makes things a lot easier.
Our signature product, The Reusable Name Badge, was designed to be reused, which we know works well in your industry due
to major seasonal turnover. When a staff member leaves, print a new name badge instantly and on-site. Our badge plates, Lenscovers and fasteners can be reused over and over. The only thing that needs to be updated is the insert, which can be personalized anytime with our software and your PC and printer (Software included in most Starter Kits). Your new name badge is as low as $0.25 when the badge is reused, simultaneously reducing your cost and environmental impact.
We sold 42,756 badges to our Parks & Recreation customers last year, which was a 98% jump from 2010. We’re so grateful for your business! Key customers include the San Diego Zoo, Xanterra Parks & Resorts, YMCA, Delaware North Companies, Sodexo, MGM and Great Wolf Lodge.
Why Imprint Plus Badges Work Well with Parks & Recreation
Our Reusable Name Badge can help you accomplish everything on your to-do list:
- Consistent branding across the park(s)
- Make brand fun and memorable
- Recognize outstanding employees
- Get badges to seasonal workers on time
- Market new attractions, promotions and more
System Features and Benefits
Our name tags have many features that benefit parks and recreational facilities:
- Complete control over design allows you to make your badge fun!
- Reusable from season-to-season
- Quality on par with engraved alternatives
- Much high quality than labels or adhesive tape-based alternatives
- Reusable components make for a smart investment: cost per unit can go down as low as 25¢
- Instant badge making
- More viable badge real estate means more room for marketing
Reusable signage also available.
Testimonials from Imprint Plus Parks & Rec Customers
“[The badges] are uniform at all branches. Very easy to print. Extremely professional looking. Great magnetic hold with no pins holes or stick residue on clothes. Always legible. A great company to work with. Provides supplies quickly. Pleasant sales representatives and not pushy. Thanks for all your help.”
- Donna, YMCA Seattle
“Cheyenne Mountain Zoo just switched over to Imprint Plus name badges for our volunteers and they are great! The plastic inserts make it much more convenient to change a name or title without having to purchase another name tag.”
- Megan Hudak, Volunteer Services Manager, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo (2011)
“The Imprint plus name badge system has been great for us. It has given our staff a very professional look and has been versatile with every type of job here at the Zoo. It is easy to implement and use and the folks in the home office have been there for any questions. If you have 10 employees or 1,000 this badge system will work for you.”
- Gregg Hudson, Executive Director, Dallas Zoo & The Children’s Aquarium at Fair Park
“…[W]e printed badges yesterday and found the system very user friendly. Our staff love the new look and it makes them feel ‘special’. They also like that they are re-usable.”
- Denice Neal, Manager, Coppell Aquatic & Recreation Center
The new badges are proving to be a great success! Not only are they easier to produce than the ones were using previously, they also look much more professional. All in all, we are very pleased with them!
- Phillipa Weston, Human Resources Manager, Twycross Zoo East Midland Zoological Society (2010)
Recommended Products for Parks and Recreation