We’ve Reinvented the Name Badge Pin Holder
Why We Made This
Pin fasteners are the traditional way of fastening name badges to employee uniforms for a reason: Badges stay put with pins! Even though magnetic fasteners are an Imprint Plus signature, we still love us some pins. In fact, we’ve re-invented pins too by developing and patenting the only name badge pin holder which is guaranteed not to break. Imprint Plus pin fasteners also feature a custom-designed peel and stick adhesive which will assure a strong hold to the badge plate.
Pins fasteners are recommended for housekeeping, kitchen staff, and physically-demanding roles.
How It Works
Our Pins will not fall off. All Imprint Plus peel n’stick fasteners have been formulated to adhere to a metallic coated surface. We designed our signature pin fasteners with a larger than standard base to give it more stability. A bar pin locking mechanism also helps prevent badge lodge by stopping the pin from opening unexpectedly.
Imprint Plus pin fasteners are designed to look great and save you money. Here’s how:
- Classic: The pin is the classic fastener for name badge, which means everyone knows how to use it; no training required!
- Designed to stay put: Curled pin closure keeps pin securely fastened, even when pressed and pushed in an active job
- Ideal for active professionals: Stays in place no matter how fast-paced your day is
- Strong hold: Adhesive has been formulated to adhere to metallic coated surfaces like Imprint Plus name badges. This will reduce the number of lost badges and replacement costs
- Locking Feature: Signature pin fasteners include a bar-pin locking mechanism that ensures the pin stays closed unless you want to open it
- Not permanently attached: Many other badges are permanently attached to their fasteners, so when the pin breaks, you have to throw away the enter name tag. Our pin fasteners are a separate component (as are all our fasteners), so you can salvage the badge no matter what happens
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Back: Adhesive has been formulated to match our metal badges
- Everyday low price: Our fasteners are priced to beat out the competition and give you a better value overall
We sell primarily two types of pin fasteners at two distinct price points. They are specifically designed to work with Imprint Plus name badges.
Signature Pin Fastener
- Dimensions: 1.75” x 0.50”
- Safety lock mechanism so it does not come un-latched
- Base is wider for more surface adhesion
- Strong bar pin designed not to break
- Made in Japan
- Also available in a larger version 2.18” x 0.43, which was designed for uniforms and grommet holes
White Pin Fastener
- Dimensions: 1.5″ x 0.31″ / 37.90mm x 8.14mm
- Lower profile ( it’s a flatter, shorter pin )
- More affordable option
- Made in China