Name Badge Accessories
Add Even More Marketing Real Estate
Along with our wide variety of name badges come an equally broad selection of name badge accessories.
Why We Made This
Name Badge Accessories are a key component of any program. They add more marketing real estate to your front line staff, which gives you more space to communicate with your customers. Badge Talkers are our most popular name badge accessory. They are an affordable and easy way to share the excitement of the holiday, event, or promotion. One of our other popular accessories is the ID Card Clip, which allows you to integrate your ID card with your name badge, thereby folding two programs into one.
How It Works
The Badge Talkers adhere flush to the back of Imprint Plus name badges for a clean and professional aesthetic.
- More marketing real estate for
- Event promotion
- Seasonal messages
- Highlight employee skills like languages spoken
- Identify trainees
- Easy to use
- Sized perfectly for Imprint Plus name badges
Keep in mind that different Talker shapes and sizes fit better with diverse badge types, so make sure to look at the chart below, and figure out which Talker will work best with your corporate badges.
ID Card Clips
Why We Made This
Many front-line staff today are required to wear a name badge as well as a security card. Wearing a name badge on your lapel, a lanyard around your neck, and a belt clip around your waist is way too much! Not only it is constraining, but it’s also very easy to forget one component at home in the morning.
Imprint Plus designed and developed the ID Card Clip to enable an ID card (cr-80) to be affixed to a name badge with the ability to access or remove the card for use. It’s a budget-wise, straightforward, functional solution to integrating security cards with name badges.
It’s also important to note that the two usual products that are normally coupled with ID or Security cards don’t even work as well as the ID Card Clip. A neck lanyard must be removed to use the ID card in swipe or proximity sensors, and a retractable belt clip is bulky and does not lend itself to the aesthetic of a high-end uniform. The ID Card Clip is both functional and elegant. A perfect solution for your front line staff!
How It Works
With Imprint Plus ID Card Clip, your ID or Security Card easily attaches and detaches from your name badge. The Clip is a small plastic piece that connects a name badge with an ID card by “hooking” into a slot in the ID card. Once hooked, the card is easily removed by sliding it sideways. The clip itself adheres easily to the back of your badge plate, and the card snaps naturally in to place. Our adhesive is extremely strong, so the Card Clip stays firmly in place. This attachment is elegant, affordable, and extremely easy to use.
Step-by-Step Guide to Using the ID Card Clip
- Remove the protective D-Tape Strip
- Affix the front of your ID Card Clip to the back of your badge plate
- Snap security card into holder at the bottom of the card clip by pressing down on the clip
Your name badge and security card are securely attached!
- Never lose your ID card again!
- No more lanyards or belt clips
- Designed to suit standard ID size perfectly
- Reduce administration time by combining security card and name badge programs
- So easy to attach and detach card from badge
- Compatible with 5 most popular Imprint Plus name badge sizes
- Eliminates the need for expensive lanyards
- Reduces overall cost per employee
- Dimensions: 2.45″w x1.08″h (width includes arms)
- Material: Resin Durolon VR-2200
- Color: Natural or “Clear”
- Works with: MD, LG, ID, TO and LO (See Name Badge Shapes and Sizes for more details)
- Hole punching instructions: Hole in security card must be punched 3/16″ from the edge of the card; hole must be 9/16″ wide x 1/8″ h
Please note: We recommend the use of aluminum name badge plates and pin fasteners when using the card clip together with a magnetic security or ID card; a magnetic fastener could demagnetize your security card