Custom Name Badge Printing
with P-Touch® Brother Label Maker
Why We Made This
Introducing a new way to print the famous Imprint Plus™ reusable name badges! You can finally use your beloved P-Touch® Labeller to personalize our badges, and they’ll still be reusable.
How It Works
Don’t have access to a computer? No problem! You can now use your Brother P-Touch® label printer to personalize your badges. An exclusive from Brother, Imprint Plus™ is thrilled to offer P-Touch® compatible cassettes with non-adhesive labels designed specifically for use with our medium size name badge and lenscovers.
- Prints black graphics and text
- Prints white graphics and text
- First time white text and graphics are possible with Imprint Plus™ name badges since desktop printers don’t print white
- Myriad of name badge colors available
- Non-adhesive labels leave no marks or residue on badges
- Best value! Personalize 100 badges with one cassette
- The Imprint Plus™ exclusive P-Touch® cassettes are compatible with the following 1″ (24mm) P-Touch® labellers: PT-1400, PT-1650, PT-2430, PT-2700, PT-7600, PT-9500PC, PT-9600
- Currently only compatible with medium size name badges (dimensions: 1″ x 3″)
- Name badge colors include: Gold, silver, white, blue, red, orange, purple, green and pink
- Badge Wear™ kits include 10 medium badge plates, 10 lenscovers, 1 P-Touch® cassette with black or white ink, and 10 magnetic fasteners
Download our detailed instruction sheet for step-by-step instructions about how to create your Brother P-Touch® badges using our name badge insert sheets.