02 Feb How to install the NPG Software
Insert the CD and start the installation
When you first insert the CD into your CD/DVD drive, Windows will pop up with a message asking whether you would like to run the software. If this option does not come up, go into “My Computer”, right click your CD/DVD drive that contains the CD and choose “Install” or “Run”.
Choose your language
If you have version 3.0 or up, choose your preferred language
- Click “Next” to continue with the installation
- Read and accept the license agreement
- Choose where to put the program in you start menu list (“All Programs”)
- Wait for the installation to finish
- Launch the application to test if the installation was successful
Activate or Run Trial
- If you received a serial number with your package, choose “Activate” or “Activate Online” to register your software
- If you did not receive a serial number with your package, click on “Run trial” to test out all the features for 7 days.
The Splash screen will appear when the installation has been completed successfully. It will also display whether you are using the trial or not.